Mass communication Research Scholars
Bhavana Acharya (XUPH1504):
- Masters in Mass Communication (Guru Jambheshwar University), PGD in English Journalism (Indian Institute of Mass Communication) , BA (Political Science Hons) DelhiUniversity She has 3 years of work experience with Hindustan Times as a copy editor in New Delhi as well as Kolkata. She got three published articles in the Kolkata edition of HT. She has firsthand experience of editing stories (spots and features) and coming up with engaging straplines and crisp headlines to catch the readers’ attention.She was an integral member of the team responsible for production of edition for regional centres (Jharkhand, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh). She has represented the Indian Institute of Mass Communication as a reporter in the 99th IndianScience Congress (2012). I have interned at a community radio station called Radio Namaskar in Konark during the Konark Festival held in 2011.She intends to carry out research work in the field of Communication, with specific domain area in Hindi cinema.
Alwyn Rodrigues. XUPH16005:
- B.Sc. degree in Visual Communication, B.A in Philosophy and M.Sc in Electronic Media.
Industry Background:He has a teaching experience as senior lecturer in a Management Institute for two years and in school administration for four years. He is currently associated with Xavier University, Bhubaneswar.
- Research Area: His research area is in Ethics and Communication.
Rainy Rose (XUPH17012):
- MBA (HR, Marketing) Ravenshaw University, B.Tech (Information Technology) from ITER,SOA University
Industry Background: -Worked as a Correspondent in Zee Media. Worked as a Program Executive in Media Analysis Service System (MASS). Have produced many documentaries.
- Research Area: Corporate Communication.
Subhrata Subhadarsini (XUPH 17015):
- post graduate diploma in English journalism and public relation from Indian institution of Mass Communication , masters in political science & mass communicationIndustry background : Since last seventeen years I have been working with different business entities in different capabilities. Presently I am working with Aditya Birla Group as Sr. Manager in the PR and Corporate Communications department. Prior to this I have worked with TATA STEEL, Tata Consultancy Services, CYSD, Hindustan Times, Sun Times, etc.
- Research Area: PR and Corporate Communication.